Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Spade's lost sister.

One cloudy day a girl named Monica was traveling to the Corps HQ village to find her brother she hadn't seen in over ten years. 
Monica had been separated from her older brother in a fire, and everyone thought she had died, but she really hadn't. She had lived with a family until she was 19. A few weeks ago, she heard about her brother Spade and decided to go see him. 

  Monica approaches the gate....

Rip- May I help you?
Monica- Yes, I'm looking for Spade. 

Rip- Come in. 
Monica- Thanks. 

Monica follows Rip through the Corps HQ Village. 

They stop by a jail. 
Monica- Why are those men in jail?
Rip- That is Road-rash. He is a poacher and an enemy to the Corps. 
Monica- Oh...

Rip takes Monica to her hotel room. 
Rip- Here's your room ma'am. 
Monica- Thanks. 

Rip leaves and then Monica remembers she forgot to ask him were she could find Spade. 

She wanders outside to ask someone. 

Monica-Excuse  me sir, I'm looking for Spade. Could you tell me were he might be?
Boulder- You could try Soldier's Inn, it's right over there.
Monica- Thanks!

Monica- Excuse me, I'm looking for Spade, do you know where he is?
Crash- Yeah, he just left, said he was going to his office. It's just outside. 
Monica- Thanks. 

Monica approaches Spade's house. 
She knocks on the door....

 Spade- Hello, how may I help you?
Monica- Ummm, Hi. Are you Spade?
Spade- Yes, please come in. 

Spade- Please sit. 
Monica- No thank you. My name is Monica, your sister...

Spade- Monica!! You were dead!
Monica- I know. I thought you were dead too. Until I heard about you last week. 

Monica- I've missed you Spade. 
Spade- I've missed you too. 


Spade- Let's go to the Solider's Inn to catch up. 
Monica- Ok. 

Meanwhile....
One of the Corps men is betraying his friends by helping Road-rash and his men escape. 

 
Mirage- Here are the guns. Meet me here at 10:00 tonight and I'll open up the door. 

Road-rash- Ok. Be here. 

Just then Boulder walks by. 
Boulder- What are you doing Mirage? 
Mirage- I um, I'm guarding sir. 
Boulder- Ok Mirage. Just checking. 

Spade and Monica eat at Solider's Inn and then Spade walks her to the hotel.  

Spade- Well little sis, it was great tonight. Remember to wake up early in the morning because I'm going to take you to Polly Pocket World to meet my wife. 
Monica- Ok Spade. See you tomorrow. 

That night Monica decides to go out for a walk. 

Little does Monica know that Road-Rash is escaping from jail. 


Monica- Hey! Somebody help! The prisoners are escaping!!!

Road-rash- You just be quiet and come with me little lady, and you won't get 
hurt. 
Monica- You will never get away with this. 

Road rash- I'm afraid you're wrong little lady. 

Rip- Hey!!! 

One of Road-rash's men jump Rip. 

 
Road-rash hauls Monica onto the car. Spade and a few other men fire and hit one of Road- Rash's men. 

Monica- Spade!!!

Road rash takes off and disappears fast. 


Spade- I'll find you Monica. 

Monica drops one of her shoes along the way. 

Road rash arrives at his secret hideout. 

Road rash- Get in there little lady. 
Road rash joins his men....
Meanwhile...
Spade and some other men set out to find Monica. 

Spade- Hey! I think I see something!


Fixer- Hey boss, it's a shoe!
Spade- It's Monica's. Move on!

 
Spade- Look! There is the car! Let's go!

Road-rash checks on Monica...
Road-Rash- Well little lady, how are you doing? Were you able to get any.... Wait a minute! You only have one shoe!

Spade and his men are sneaking up behind Road- Rash. Road-rash's men are sleeping near by. 

Fixer- Put them up Road-rash. 

Road rash turns around. 

Spade- Are you alright Monica?
Monica- Yes, Spade. 
Spade- I have been wanting to do this for a long time, Road rash. With one giant swing, Spade punches Road rash and the two get into a fight. 

 Spade wins. 

Spade- Take them to the car. 

Spade- Nice job with the shoe sis!
Monica- Thanks. 

Spade- Come on, let's go. 

Spade- So, are you up to a trip to Polly Pocket World tomorrow? 
Monica- You bet!




Sorry if the lighting was bad. The pictures were taken when it was raining. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this PPW story. 

Your friends at Polly Pocket World

No comments:

Post a Comment