Sunday, July 7, 2013

Our Home Makeover

My sister had an old shelf that she didn't use any more, so she gave it to me. Yesterday I designed and decorated it to my hearts content....And this is what it looks like....

The first room in the house is the laundry room. I made the washer and dryer. I used some mega block draws to hold the hangers and extra clothes. 



The next room is.....

Joy and Boulder's bedroom. I made the bed, and used a old dollhouse dresser to store random items. 

 
Next is...

The living room. I made the wooden couch and recycled an old Jewelry boy tray for the shelf. 


Next is the kitchen. 

This is my second favorite room in the house. 
 

Next is my favorite room in the house...

The Girly-Girl room. This is were the girls hang out and sleep. I made the bunk bed and used a doll house bed. 

Last of all, are the two downstairs rooms...

The patio. I used some mini dollhouse chairs and a table. 

Lastly, Scott and Jessica's bedroom. I haven't decorated it yet, but this is what it looks like so far. And just in case you are wondering were the others sleep...

I made an extra place for them with all the beds I made. 

Thanks for visiting our home! Hope you come back soon.
~Your friends at PollyPocket World~

No comments:

Post a Comment